Sunday 27 November 2011

The November Glossy Box

Its December next week....I hope I'm not the only one freaking out about this? Zip presents bought, uni work deadlines fast approaching and still not a glimpse of snow. On the plus side, all (well almost) moustache related facial prickles are history in a few days and I saw the Coco-Cola Truck with my Plus1 girlies yesterday and got a Christmas Starbucks cup so am feeling a tad more festive.


Anyway I've realised I've not told you lovely lot about my November issue of Glossy Box! The little bundle arrive a few weeks back and I've had loads of fun experimenting with the skin care products. The hand cream smells delicious and couldn't have come at a better time with this cold windy weather making my hands more appropriately fitting for an 80 year old. They're all nice, soft and pretty again now. I also discovered another little gem this week in the form of a Carmine Box. Exactly the same principles of the glossy box but they only use a set five brands currently and are more based towards make-up based products. I'm very tempted to try! Mummy? - subscription for my Christmas yes?


I'm also loving the nail transfer kit included in this months box. Heaps of my fellow bloggers and pals have now joined up to Glossy Box and I've seen the results of their extravagant nails - they look fab. Much better than my usual marker pen efforts! Unfortunately my work has a zero nail polish rule so I'm waiting for a few days off to try the kit out. I was given a similar set of wraps for my birthday a few months back by Minx and they worked really well so hopefully these will live up to their rep.


Happy Christmas shopping all, TSV xxx

1 comment:

  1. Aww I want to see the coca cola van!! The nail wraps look really good but I don't have time or patience for that at the moment!! xx

    ReplyDelete