Thursday 10 November 2011

Budge over Snow White.

Feeling rather gloomy about the grey skies that appear briefly between the pitch black at the moment.  One of my lucky pals skipped off (well flew actually) to Dubai today for 10days - this is adding to my good fetal hugely! 

Some winter sunshine is definitely in order asap. I decided to go with a mildly cheaper option to brighten my mood however. Chanel's Christmas 2011 Collection is something I'm really excited about . The tones in this years palette all suit a very porcelain skintone - perfect for me! 


One of the loveliest pieces in the collection is the Lumiere Sculptee highlighting powder for £46. The powder has an intricate design moulded onto its surface, which was inspired by a belt buckle worn by Coco Chanel herself. A mould was made of the buckle and is now being used to add a little something special to the your compact. 



My favorite purchases however is the Rouge Allure lipstick in Famous for £24. The blue tones through the red look great against pale skin(loving mine for once!) I was a little sceptical of the red as usually they have much warmer hues to them and look a little lost on me but this one I love! The lipstick also works as a stain (and last all day with one application) if you want a slightly more subtle look. I'll post some pictures up soon of my Snow White look (I'm currently sporting a sniffly nose like everyone else).

TSV xxx 


                                                       

2 comments:

  1. I'd wear that lipstick anytime, what a pretty shade!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. words cannot express how much i love chanel x

    ReplyDelete