Monday 7 November 2011

Tie it all up with a bow.


Currently on consolidation week from uni and so of course am doing my very important advertising coursework on orange juice due in next week.....hmmm maybe not! I have decided instead to be much more productive with my time and have a rummage through my wardrobe in search of some winter warmers - its insane how chilly it is up here! Anyway I found these little Moschino boots creeping away in the back.



 I've had them for about 3 years now and never actually worn them. I think the heel is a little understated for my liking and I think a night out here would be the end of them but either way they do look very pretty on. The shoe itself is made from soft black suede with a leather/rubber sole. Thick velvet ribbons are attached at the heel - perfect to be tied up into a big sumptuous bow. Maybe someday soon ill let them out for a wander...or maybe one of you lovely lot would like to?

TSV xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment