Thursday 1 December 2011

On the first day of Christmas....

Happy 1st of December everyone! Hope everyone had a wee advent calendar to pop open and indulge in a treat far earlier than generally appropriate but with a feeling that it is definitely what Father Christmas would have wanted. I didn't get a calendar this year - not even the obligatory pretty paper one from my Granny! So if anyone feels even a little sorry for me....BUY ME ONE!.....PLEASE! I did however get an online advent calendar from good old Glossy Box (you open a "door" each day and if lucky enough could win some extra goodies along side your December box). Always nice to get you in the festive mood.

Anyway if you haven't been in the incredibly lucky position to be seated at this years Victoria's Secret Fashion Show then here's a wee peak at the action. 44 minutes of my life well spent definitely . Some of the most beautiful women on the planet featured on the runway, plus Kanye West, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj and Maroon 5 were all present. Oh and of course the stunning lingerie accompanied by intricate wings and petticoats. The completely over-the-top show gets more creative and imaginative every year.



It would be an amazing experience to be part of the production for this...dream job definitely!



Oh and this little gem turned up the other day and i thought I'd share.....this is my mum, aged 20! Fancied herself as a bit of a punk back then. I think she looks fab though, although I'm glad she's rocking a slightly more appropriate look these days. She's still a little insane and wild of course.

TSV xxx

1 comment:

  1. No one got me an advent calendar either I move out for uni and everyone forgets me ha.
    Wow your mum had amazing hair! x

    ReplyDelete