Sunday 11 December 2011

Dashing White Sergeant.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and the crazy weather didn't spoil your fun too much. This weekend I took a much needed break from the books and headed down to Glasgow for Ceilidh in celebration of a chums 21st....Wow my legs hurt today! Dancing slash being thrown around a room in 5 inch heels was not the most sensible idea ever but highly entertaining so its all fine(no trips or falls either!)


The birthday girl was decked out in floor length gown that would easily put Cinderella in a huff. Total Disney princess affair and she looked lovely. I decided that it would be in rather bad taste to even attempt to outshine this little princess so went for a slightly simpler look. I paired this little black sequined cami from Topshop (£36) with a vintage peachy pink coloured skirt and black heels.

The guys all went to a great effort as well, flashing a bit of leg in their kilts. My favourite was the accordion player from the band. The most amazing pair of tartan breeks I've ever seen and topped off with red braces. Also helped that he wasnt exactly the ugliest mug at the party! 

Back home now and onto the books...well after a nice bath to sort out my achy body. TSV xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment