Tuesday 25 October 2011

I'll be your full-time lover and your part-time friend.

The trauma of  the first post? Hmm....generally, by law, this should reek of the standard corny/dating profile esk/ trying to be unjustifiably quirky/overly funny/ hate the world/ bla bla bla drivel.


Pretty sure I will nail a fair few of these but lets continue on anyway....

A little of me :


1. I have an addiction to impossibly high shoes. Teetering at 6ft + is delightful but also dangerous. Stand back please. 2. Mary poppins style bags are my life saviours. Many a pickle has been solved by what lurks in my handbag. 3. I have an issue with adults with tiny hands (freaks me out big time). 4. I love hot ribena. 5. My hair is often several shades of ginger.

My aim for this blog is to maybe interest, amuse and potentially even inspire with the little ramblings, rants and just general love I have for those things fashionable.

See you soon,

 Much love, TSV xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment